Volume I, 448 pages
Volume II, 500 pages
2 colour print: black and red with gold embossed Balacron imitation leather cover
Size: 21 cm x 29.7 cm
Year of Publication: 2000
SUNAN ABI DAUD
IN TWO VOLUMES
The texts embedded in the following editions have been employed:
- The edition of Muhyil-Din Abd al-Hamid (Cairo, 1979).
- The edition of Izzat al-Daas
- An Indian lithographed edition.
- Awn al-Mabud, the commentary by Azimabadi.
- Badhl al-Majhud, the commentary by Saharanfuri.
- Al-Manhal al-Adhb, the commentary by al-Subki.
(Cairo, 1351 AH)
Download a reading sample