Volume I, 432 pages
2 colour print: black and red with gold embossed Balacron imitation leather cover
Size: 21 cm x 29.7 cm
Year of Publication: 2000
MUWATTA MALIK IN ONE VOLUME
The texts embedded in the following editions have been employed:
- The edition of Muhammad Fuad Abd al-Baqi (Cairo, n.d.)
- Awjaz al-Masalik, the commentary by Kandahlawi (Cairo, 1393/1973).
- The commentary of al-Zurqani (Cairo, 1355/1936).
- Al-Tamhid, an analytic study of the Muwatta by Ibn Abd al-Barr (Rabat, commencing 1387/1967)
- Al-Istidhkar, a further study by Ibn Abd al-Barr (Aleppo and Cairo, 1414/1993)
- Tanwir al-Hawalik, the commentary by al-Suyuti (Cairo, 1353 AH)
- A manuscript at the Egyptian National Library dated 1270 AH
Download a reading sample